location / Kwun Tong,
job description / Intern - Marketing and Client Servicing
Intern - Marketing and Client Servicing
You will work with our Client Servicing and Marketing team and to understand our client’s problems and develop value-add solutions and will assist with a combination of the following:
Researching Client industries and marketing campaigns
Assisting with Social Media Campaign
Preparation of Presentation Deck, Proposals, and Reports.
Coordinate with Agencies and Merchants
Design of marketing materials
You will join a team where you will be able to demonstrate your skills in an open, collaborative learning environment. We want you to work hard, have fun and let us see your potential.
- Progressing towards an undergraduate degree.
- Experience in Business Development/ Growth Hacking/ Sales/ Marketing field is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office suite. -StrongPowerpoint Skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal with advanced English written skills. Native communication with English and/or Cantonese is preferred.
- An immediately available candidate who can work for at least 10 hours/week is preferred.Immediately
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Interested candidate, please forward your resume to